125th Anniversary Community Celebration
Be our guest for a fun-filled day of health and wellness!
September 22, 2018
Suburban Pavilion | 2100 Harrisburg Pike
10 am - 2 pm
Free. Parking available onsite.
- Learn about cancer breakthroughs
- Understand the facts about cancer genetics testing
- Boost your brain with superfoods
- Discover new tech tools to manage diabetes
- Recognize triggers for migraines
- Understand the risks of vaping
- Try out a screening for balance disorders
- Write a get-well card for child in the hospital
- Find out how to catch diabetic retinopathy in its early stages
- See how heart tools and devices have changed through the years
- Browse our historical timeline and artifacts including an iron lung
- Have your photo added to a digital mural
JUST FOR KIDS!
- Walk through a giant human body to see how our insides work
- Get active with soccer drills
- Dress up for our selfie station
- Build strong bones with healthy food tips
- Think your drink – learn the importance of water
- Create a healthy snack
- Learn about hand hygiene
Get there early! Mini soccer balls to the first 1,000 kids (10 and under).